guix-devel

More news from the Guix Days!

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: More news from the Guix Days!
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 17:20:41 +0100

Hi Guix,

Chris Marusich kindly took the time to write a detailed report about a
session from the Guix Days, and it’s now up on the Guix blog:

    https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2019/guix-days-bootstrapping-arm/

I don’t want to spoil it for you, so I encourage you to take a peek at
it yourselves to read about challenges of the past, the present, and the
future when it comes to bootstrapping ARM systems.

Not only does the blog post explain the problems and technical fixes,
but Chris takes a few steps back to look at the bigger picture and
invites you to think big.

Enjoy!

--
Ricardo