guix-devel

Re: English Voice Wanted

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: English Voice Wanted
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:31:55 +0100

Hello Paul,

2019. febr. 12., K 11:53 dátummal Paul Garlick <address@hidden> ezt írta:
Hi Bjorn,

Yes, I can be a candidate. I was born in London and I have a native English voice.

Thanks for the offer.
I believe we can arrange to get the first video to you by friday.
Laura, wdyt?

Also, I can arrange access to professional recording equipment at the local university. The voiceover could be supplied in the format of your choice (AIFF, WAV, ...).

Laura, could you check which format should we use? I believe a loseless would be preferred here, and later converted to one we can use in our container.

Best regards,

Paul.

Best regards, g_bor