guix-devel

Re: Policy to remove obsolete packages

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Policy to remove obsolete packages
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:42:17 +0100

On 2019-02-06 23:32, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
This is a tangent.  This thread is about removing obsolete packages.
Let’s not discuss moving packages each to their own module here.  This
has been discussed elsewhere and it’s a can of worms (which is fine if
you’re a bird, but not so good if you want to close the can again).

If you’re interested in playing with this you can do this in a local
branch and see how it behaves and what drawbacks it has.  But I don’t
think it’s a good use of our time discussing it (again).

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the conversation. Its not really that important to me anyway.

--
Cheers
Swedebugia