guix-devel

Anyone got ideas on how to make Gajim aware of plugins in store?

From: ng0
Subject: Anyone got ideas on how to make Gajim aware of plugins in store?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:33:25 +0000

I'm currently looking into packaging gajim extensions
and I don't know how to make Gajim aware of these
new directories.

Do I use native-search-paths? There is no variable
which is used in Gajim, so I think maybe I need to
include this in the wrapper and add something similar
to the native-search-path which would look in
~/.guix-profile/share/gajim/plugins/ for $name-of-plugin
to PATH?
--
ng0
OpenPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588