guix-devel

Enlightenment Desktop - what's missing for keyboards?

From: ng0
Subject: Enlightenment Desktop - what's missing for keyboards?
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:52:06 +0000

I just tried out E21 (last time I tried it 10 years ago) and
I'm impressed by the changes.

However in GuixSD it seems that some functions need to be
added.

I was unable to set the keyboard layout or even change it
through setxkbmap. The enlightenment first-start dialogue
doesn't find any other layouts than the one based on the
locale (I guess - en_US here).

When I lock the screen via enlightenment provided function
I can't log back in and have to "killall enlightenment".
I guess this is caused by some other problem, I know how to
type qwerty on an qwertz keyboard.
--
ng0
OpenPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588