guix-devel

Re: updating list of substitutes

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: updating list of substitutes
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:15:07 +0100

Hi Ludo,

Hydra needs to get kicked ;). Download substitutes is slow. Too slow.

How much would it cost to get some decent hardware for the substitute
server? Maybe we can do a dedicated round of funding on this list and
go round with a cap at FOSDEM? I am happy to put in $100 if it solves
the issue. Is there no one here who can provide a decent server?

Pj.