guix-devel

Re: Help needed for screenshots

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: Help needed for screenshots
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 13:30:59 -0200

Em Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:18:44 -0500
Felipe López <address@hidden> escreveu:

> I was planning to make a design proposal for the website, and it
> includes a "screenshots" section (I can use YoxView if necessary). But
> it could take me at least a week to put things together for people to
> review it.
>
> What do you think?

That's very nice!  You are the artist here, I'm sure you can do a
great job. :-)  A week or so is more than sufficiently prompt, IMHO,
and it's best to wait for the definitive work than to make some changes
now that would be thrown away very soon.

I'll continue to setup my computer environment in order to make it easy
to test and patch Guix web pages in case we need to, so I can help to
maintain it.  Thus, let me know if I may help in some way.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;