guix-devel

Use --build instead of --host in hurd-headers

From: Manolis Ragkousis
Subject: Use --build instead of --host in hurd-headers
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 23:31:38 +0300

In order to make my cross-base i686-pc-gnu toolchain patch much
simpler, I changed the --host=i686-pc-gnu flag with
--build=i686-pc-gnu in hurd-headers.

The problem is that if we keep --host, we have the same problems we
had with hurd-minimal. But because it's only the headers, --build flag
will do just great.
The hurd-headers package will not break so it's safe to push.

Manolis