guile-cairo - patches - new interfaces

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-cairo - patches - new interfaces
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 00:10:47 -0300

Hello Daniel,

        Note that I initially asked(proposed) Dale to write a test and
        prepare the patch, as he fixed/wrote these new procedures, but
        he appears to have been 'trapped' by other tasks -

Please find attached 3 patches, the third being the most important and
related to the addition of the context->cairo-pointer and
cairo-pointer->context interfaces. Let me know (on irc is fine) once you
have double checked and pushed, thanks.

Then, I wish we could release, because this patch [the third one] is
essential to be able to use guile-cairo in G-Golf, and I'd rather
have asap all distros that package guile-cairo updating ... wdyt?
Let me know if you need help.

Thanks,
David