Re: Fibers web server: use multiple server sockets

From: Vivien Kraus
Subject: Re: Fibers web server: use multiple server sockets
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 19:27:04 +0100

Hello Dale,

There are 2 init systems that matter: shepherd (because it’s guile and
used in guix) and systemd (because nearly everyone uses it).

Le mercredi 02 novembre 2022 à 18:15 +0000, dsmich@roadrunner.com a
écrit :
> How about not starting the web server until network interfaces are
> fully up?

As far as I understand, there is no such thing with shepherd. As for
systemd, this [1] is an interesting read and it shows that it’s up to
me to write my server such that it can adapt to dynamic configuration
changes.

[1] https://systemd.io/NETWORK_ONLINE/

Vivien