Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 23:29:55 +0200

Vladimir Zhbanov <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 09:56:53AM +0200, Andy Wingo wrote:
>> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
>> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
>> service, and see you around the Guile community!
>
> Thank you very much, Mark, Andy, and Ludovic for your great
> work and support, and very best wishes!

Yes, you are awesome! Thank you, and a special thank you for Mark! I
still remember fondly how you helped me get my string replacement fast
enough for wisp. Without your help my start into Scheme would have been
much harder.

all the best, and good luck for your future endeavors!
- Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein