Re: Using shtml with htmlprag - output of shtml->html is different to so

From: Neil Van Dyke
Subject: Re: Using shtml with htmlprag - output of shtml->html is different to some given HTML
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 10:33:27 -0400

Hi, Kenan.

If you can tell me a URL for which `htmlprag` you're using, I'll try to fix the problem.

If I can't quickly figure out a simple fix for that `htmlprag`, I might end up trying to quickly do an unofficial port of the current (sadly Racket-specific) incarnation of the `htmlprag` code, since the newer code works correctly with your example, and I don't see an obvious fix in the version history: "https://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/html-parsing/#%28part._.History%29";.

(Coincidentally, I recently decided to switch back from Racket, to building atop RnRS again, and hopefully advancing it.  `htmlprag` was the very first Scheme code I ever wrote, and was tested on many Scheme implementations, so porting `html-parsing` back from Racket first seems suiting, and probably very easy.)

Neil V.