Re: Meet Cybo, my personal organizer

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Meet Cybo, my personal organizer
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:17:19 +0800

Hi jeremy!
I realized that your project is very interesting, because I can easily
integrate it to my PS1 prompt of bash, so that my terminal can always tell
me what to do next.
So here are my comments:
1. Could you choose a common format of TODO? Or if you want to design a new
one, please provide the spec in the README.
2. Could you provide a script to add new items easily, for example:

cybo priority task-description

cybo 1 fix critical bug of XXX

Or support priority key either

cybo top fix the critical bug