make check

From: Catonano
Subject: make check
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:30:46 +0100

I added a test to the test-suite/tests/texinfo.serialize.test file,

like this

  (assert-serialize '(defcodeindex (% (entry "op")))
            "@defcodeindex opi
")

please note that the texinfo string is wrong

I run make check expecting to see a failed test but they all pass

Is my new test being run ? It seems it isn't

Also, how do I run the texinfo tests only (rather than all of them) ?

I tried

../meta/guile -L ./ guile-test tests/texinfo*.test

this line returns the prompt but no output and I can't find any log file

Thanks