Re: Guile Haunt configuration with little markdown parser

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Guile Haunt configuration with little markdown parser
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:07:08 +0200

Le 2015-10-09 04:42, Daniel Pimentel a écrit :
How I add my css/js file in my main page?

The theme is not "ready to be reused" as-is. I should have taken care of that. You will need to modify `haut-theme` to sweet your needs.

my setup is as follow:

./haunt.scm   # the configuration file I attached
./haunt       # the git repository of haunt
./static      # static files
./posts       # the .md files
./site        # the build directory

The theme I use in haunt.scm expect four files in static/:

prism.js
prism.css # to do the highlighting, downloaded from http://prismjs.com/
normalize.css # wget https://necolas.github.com/normalize.css/
main.css      # which defines the actual theme

There is also static/video directory with the video files.

The full background video is done using the technic described in http://thenewcode.com/777/Create-Fullscreen-HTML5-Page-Background-Video

I think that is all. I pushed the sources online if you prefer to study directly the repository:

git clone https://git.framasoft.org/a-guile-mind/hypermove.git

Mind the fact that you will need to clone haunt repository inside hypermove:

cd hypermove
git clone git://dthompson.us/haunt.git