GOOPS: calling next-method with different arguments.

From: Tobias Brandt
Subject: GOOPS: calling next-method with different arguments.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:18:00 +0200

I posed the following question regarding constructors in Lisp/CLOS on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16089809/whats-the-equivalent-of-constructors-in-clos

The accepted answer uses the ability of CLOS to modifiy the arguments passed to CALL-NEXT-METHOD.

I know it's (currently) not possible to change the method arguments when calling next-method in GOOPS. How would you solve that problem (if possible)?

Cheers,
Tobias