Re: Guile 1.6.3 has been released.

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: Guile 1.6.3 has been released.
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:34:05 +0100

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> We are pleased to announce the availability of a new Guile release.
> This is the next maintenance release for the 1.6 stable series.

Are there any signs of this release getting into Debian?

guile 1.4 that is in Debian is a tid bit old and slow, and it's
kind of annoying to restrict oneself to the old guile features
(let alone very difficult to be compatible with both) just to
release software that's useable with user systems.

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))