Re: Guile Logo -- more stuff

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Guile Logo -- more stuff
Date: 11 May 2001 19:48:32 -0500

Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden> writes:

> Everybody should feel free to send in suggestions, but I will not get
> to them before Tuesday.
>
> BTW, I am really flattered by the positive reactions.  Nobody out
> there who thinks the logos are crap?  Come on, there *must* be
> someone.
>
> *yawn* time for bed...

I know I'm coming late to this, but...

It's nice work, though now and then I'd kinda thought that some sort
of snake made out of the skeleton of an sexp i.e.

  (
   )

might be interesting, and it would also a nice resonance with the word
"guile" itself :>

Or perhaps guile-full eyes :> made by some clever
slanting/enhancements to a pair of parens.  Kind of like this, though
with eyebrows, with the parens more emphasized, not so harsh (i.e. a
little sneaky rather than evil looking), and actually drawn well.

        \    888    .        .    888    /
         \   888    ..      ..    888   /

In any case, thanks for the work.