guile-sources

Are swim inseparable

From: Leonardo Meier
Subject: Are swim inseparable
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:06:18 -0800

about Jip.  He has known me in all that has happened to me, havent

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/C_/I_/V_/X_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

CTR Investments and Consulting Inc. (CIVX)

THIS STCK IS NEW AND VERY ACTIVE

CIVX - is our NEXT H0t PICK, We Do Not See this slowing down,
We Know Many of You Like Momentum. This is a Must Watch.

--
Current Price: $0.20
Short Term Price Target: $1.61

--
Recent Big News Released:

-- CTR Investments & Consulting, Inc. (- News) has agreed to license the
DataSafe
Solution Set from Phase2e. As the Company continues to complete its analysis
and
review of the existing company product sets it has decided to complete the
DataSafe
license portion of the Phase2e merger and exercise its option to not acquire
the remainder of the company portion of Phase2e.

--
Highlights:
CTR Investments and Consulting, Inc. provides a family of information

surrounded, remained there, just as he had left them, for the same
Did I indeed, sir? said Mr. Chillip.  Is it possible that I had
walking exercise I took, was not in this respect attended with its