guile-sources

Attn:Confidential

From: dangoye1
Subject: Attn:Confidential
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:07:31 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Sir / Madam

I am Dr Daniel Ngoye an Executive Finance Officer
with the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy South Africa.
Within the Department of finance where I work as an Executive
Accountant and with the cooperation of other top officials, we have in
our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Eighten Million, Five
Hundred Thousand US.Dollars ($18,500,000.) which we want to transfer
abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable
foreign non-company account to receive such funds.
This amount $18.5m
represents the balance of the Estimated revenue
total value executed
on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the
officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual Estimated
revenue cost have been paid to the original contractor,leaving the
balance in the Tune of the said amount which we have gotten approval to
remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank
account you will
provide by filing in an application through the
Justice Ministry here
in South Africa for the transfer of rights and
privileges of the former contractor to you.
We have a modality set out
if eventually you wish to be part of this
transaction of the amount
that will be for you as assistance and
partner.That will be discuss in
the next stage.
Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to
the successful
execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me.I am
presently in a country in Europe on official assigment.
If this
business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my
apology
but if not please contact me at once to indicate your interest.
  You
can reply to my private box :address@hidden and I will establish a
verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much
better picture of the situation.
I wait in anticipation of your fullest
co-operation.
Yours faithfully,