guile-sources

Full time/part time positions available

From: David Snuffer
Subject: Full time/part time positions available
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:13:22 +0000

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
We need right candidates that would like to make money from home!
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
To date, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we need of good
people, just to keep up.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
With good work ethic and a never give up attitude you can achieve goals with
our company.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Unlimited Income Potential! Take Action and Start Doing Something Positive
TODAY!
Remember there are no costs to start working with our company.
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your
life!
Live Life To Its Fullest! You can do it all!

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting
opportunity.
To carry on with the application or to get more information, please fill out
request form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html