guile-gtk-general

Moving archive to Gna!

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Moving archive to Gna!
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:04:53 +0200

Hi!

I've just copied our archive from people.debian.org to
download.gna.org. This means you can no longer use the PQM, all future
commits can be done directly to the archive. For this you have to get
an account at Gna! and have Wingo add you to the guile-gnome group
there. This also means it is no longer necessary to have private
branches of the archive categories; you can now work like with a
central CVS repository :-).

The new archive location is:

sftp://arch.gna.org/upload/guile-gnome/archive-2004
http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/archive-2004

The archive on people.debian.org now is a mirror of the Gna! archive.

I'll update the homepage accordingly (or mail Wingo a patch/merge
request in case only the admin can change the homepage).

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Q. Why is top posting bad?