guile-gtk-general

Signal Names - List of ..

From: Roland Besserer
Subject: Signal Names - List of ..
Date: 20 Jul 2004 11:09:15 -0700

I've been searching on-line references for certain GTK concepts,
specifically signals, but have not had a lot of success finding a list
of signal names that could be used by gtk-signal-connect for specific
objects (like windows, etc.).

The obvious ones, such as button "clicked", are ... well, obvious.

What I'm looking for in general is some reference doc that list
the signals names applicable to each object type (window, button, etc.)

Specifically, what I need to cleanup threads, is the signal that
a window object will emit when it is closed by the window
manager (aka user). Is there such an animal and what's the
ASCII signal name I would use in gtk-signal-connect?

Regards

roland