guile-gtk-general

The source is release-ready :-)

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: The source is release-ready :-)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:31:06 +0100

Hey all,

I think the source is release-ready :-) I can make custom treemodels, do
complicated things with gstreamer, use the repl, use the help browser,
etc. I'm happy.

(I'm not sure if the main archive is up-to-date wrt gstreamer. I'll
check on this later. In any case, it's not part of the gnome platform, I
don't think.)

I would like to settle the question of where our web site, tarballs, etc
should be. If there are no objections, tomorrow (Thursday) I'll set up a
project on Gna!. The web site is ready to go -- at that point, the only
thing will be the tarballs.

If it's possible, Andreas, I'd like to con you into making the
tarballs :-) It seems you have thought a lot about what to do already.
If that's a problem, I can make them myself, though. I dunno, though, if
we want to break the source packages into Gtk, Gnome-platform, and
other, or if we want to provide a big one. Your call if you want to do
it.

Well, I'm excited. It's been about a year since our last release, and
we've done a lot since then. Let's put it out for the world to use.
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/