Re: GPT-4 knows Guile! :)

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: GPT-4 knows Guile! :)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 09:34:56 +0100

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 9:14 AM <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
This is what I was hinting at with that pastiche of Hanlon's Razor
and Clarke's Third Law. If you're doing statistical "AI", no harm
is provably intended. But the dice might be loaded ;-)

Yes, this is an important point. And it is sometimes possible to see a bias in the OpenAI engines towards what texts (and thus opinions) that are commonly occuring on the internet.

>  When I then just marked a region in the browser and
> copied, the text from the title windows got copied too (and *I*, being a
> bit sloppy, didn't notice it :).

Those small details are the interesting parts. :-)

true