Interested in getting the GDB->Guile bindings updated to work with newer

From: Daniel Tornabene
Subject: Interested in getting the GDB->Guile bindings updated to work with newer versions of guile
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:09:46 -0500

Hey all, I've been slowly, in fits and starts, working on a cool security project utilizing the GDB->Guile bindings, and it came to my attention this week that guile-2.0 was removed from debian testing. As this is the only version of guile that the bindings work with, I'd like to step up and help get a patch together to solve whatever the bug is that's holding up newer versions of guile from using these bindings.  I'm dropping this email here as an announcement, I'll be happy to check git and see who exactly is has been handling this and reach out individually if thats easier.  Thanks for your work, and this API, I'm really excited to contribute the first significant project that I know of to uses it to the guile community.