Re: Guile OpenGL

From: Javier Sancho
Subject: Re: Guile OpenGL
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 07:03:42 +0100

Ian Price wrote:
> http://www.nongnu.org/guile-sdl/ is still maintained, and should work on
> 2.0 [0]. It would be nice if any work on sdl bindings is either
> coordinated with ttn, with a view to be included in the existing
> guile-sdl, or if it were at the very least compatible.
>
> 0. It used to be necessary to make a small tweak, I forget if this is
> still the case.

Thanks Ian. I discovered guile-sdl yesterday, reading ttn on sgf utils
at guile-user list.

For the moment I'm working on opengl bindings. I want to use opengl
with sdl, so when guile-gl is ready, I'll test it with ttn guile-sdl.

Maybe next week I'll publish a very first version of (opengl gl).

Cheers.

--
Javier Sancho Fernández - http://www.jsancho.org/
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation - http://www.fsf.org/