Re: PEG Parser

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: PEG Parser
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:10:20 -0500

Hello,

I tried looking at it a bit. First of all, your cleanups are awesome. :)

Unfortunately, I need to ask for help in order to work on this more. I
thought I would first move the code-generating functions to their own
module. It seems like this should be a simple and obviously-correct
transformation, because I didn't change any code - just moved it to
its own module, and replaced its definition by a (use-modules ...)
clause. Yet I have somehow created an error, and I don't see why. If
you have time, could someone please explain why the attached patch
does not work? I am afraid there is some interaction between modules
and syntax generators that I don't understand.

The patch will apply to the wip-mlucy branch.

Thanks,
Noah