Re: #:keyword font locking for scheme.el

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: #:keyword font locking for scheme.el
Date: 29 Sep 2003 08:17:42 +0100

>>>>> "thi" == Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

    thi> any objections to this change (patch below) to scheme.el?

Sounds like a desirable change to me.  Implementation-wise, wouldn't
`#?' be more precise than `#*' ?

    thi> a related-elisp question: i notice imenu has a similar init
    thi> string as the one changed for `font-lock-defaults'.  should
    thi> that be changed, too?

Not sure I understand; I presume not, as elisp doesn't have the
#:keyword syntax.

Regards,
        Neil