gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] GTick and other sound-producing applications at the same t

From: v_2e
Subject: [Gtick-devel] GTick and other sound-producing applications at the same time.
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:32:15 +0300

  Hello!
  Please tell me if there is a possibility to use GTick while some other
application plays some sounds.
  Currently I have to close all the applications using my sound card to
be able to hear some "ticks" from GTick. Otherwise it returns and error
message
       "/dev/dsp: Device or resource busy"
  So, is there a way to overcome this?
  I'm not a programmer, that is why I may be wrong, but it seems to me
that since there are many programs playing sounds at the same time
using my sound card, there should be a possibility to use GTick at the
same time (with another application). Or am I wrong?

  Thanks.

-----
 <address@hidden>