gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Understanding the guts of Gtick - fullscreen metronome gra

From: Brian Gryder
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Understanding the guts of Gtick - fullscreen metronome graphic?
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:51:37 -0400

Hi, I really like the GTick application. I play drums and use GTick at the practice space on an old dell laptop running xbuntu.

I'd like learn to code with opensource and contribute back to the community. I think it would be great to learn by hacking on Gtick, and perhaps create an option that make the moving metronome graphic fullscreen when running.

I have a little VB and VB.net experience, i code simple text parsing applications at work. I have downloaded the source code and tried looking through it with eclipse. I've ordered an eclipse book. Do you know if there is a book that i could read that could help me understand the guts of Gtick?

Thanks!