gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Message subject

From: Brenton Benjamin
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Message subject
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:58:58 +0300 (CST)

HELLO DEAR FRIEND!

Here is the software store with best solutions for you.

http://unlimitedstuff.net/cheepsoft/

You can find there lot of great popular software.
We have software from all famous developers like Adobe, Macromedia, Microsoft
and other.
All kind of software for users, developers, administrators and so on.

And what is the difference with software developer's sites?

First is a great LOW prices!
For example:
Windows XP retail price is $200, but our price is only $70!
Adobe Photoshop CS retail price is $500 our price is only $80!
3D Studio MAX 6 retail price is $3495 our price only $250!
Mac OS X panther retail price $199 our price $60!

Second difference - you can immideately download software right after purchase!
Don't waste your time and get your software right away!

And more... Only now you can buy 2 software products for the price of one! Buy
any software and take ano
ther one on your choice for free! Write us for more details and conditions.

Choose your software here

http://unlimitedstuff.net/cheepsoft/

Don't pay much more for the same soft! Buy software on our site!