gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Cant get GTICK working

From: Pedro Lambert
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Cant get GTICK working
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:40:44 -0300

Hi,

Please I need a little help here. I'm an inexperient user of linux, and I would like to know wich is my sound device. I use Slackware 10 wich the default sound system is Alsa.

I tryed to use /dev/mixer but the program closes and I get an error mensage:
"Note: Can't generate samples due to unsupported format.
Floating point exception".

Please, help me, and sorry for my english.
Thanks

Pedro Lambert