gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Savannah compromised

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Savannah compromised
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:28:12 +0100

Hi,

the facilities of savannah.gnu.org where parts of my projects ant-phone
and GTick are located (e.g. files), have been compromised [1].
Fortunately, the respective homepages were not yet migrated to savannah.
Therefore I just had to provide the sources at antcom.de.

To be sure not being compromised you can check the Debian archives where
there should always be the latest versions of ant-phone and GTick
digitally signed by me, where the included orig.tar.gz files are equal
to the tar.gz files at the ant-phone and GTick project download sites.
My GPG key is included in the Debian keyring. (The Debian archive is
assumed not to be affected by the compromises lately.)

The mailing lists and archives at Savannah seem to be working as for
now.

Thanks for considering. Please report any further problems regarding the
availability of ant-phone and GTick.

bye,
  Roland

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/statement.html