gsp-dev

[Gsp-dev] WellsFargo Account Security Measures Notification [Wednesday,

From: Wells Fargo
Subject: [Gsp-dev] WellsFargo Account Security Measures Notification [Wednesday, November 05, 2008 18:26:18 PST -0400 UTC]
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:41:08 +0100

Dear Customer:

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the credit and debit cards system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account. Your account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
As a precaution, we are requesting additional verification of your payment and personal information in order to protect your Wells Fargo account against unauthorized transactions.

Please send a fax with the following informations to remove any holds on this account. If we will not recive your fax within 24 hours your account will be temporary suspended.

Fax number: 1-609-228-5841

BILLING ADRESS:

-First name :
-Last name :
-SSN :
-Adress :
-City :
-Zipcode :
-Phone number :
-E-mail address :

Account Information:

-Credit/Debit card number(16 digits numbers of your card):
-Expiration Date :
-Code Verification number(3 digits number of the back of your card):
-ATM PIN ( for bank customer verification):

For your security we deactivated your card account.

Sincerely,
Wells Fargo
Online Customer Service

Protect yourself from fraud and identity theft. To learn more, go to
http://wellsfargo.com/privacy_security/fraud_prevention/

If you have a question about your account, please sign on to your secure online banking session at wellsfargo.com, click the Sign On button and then select "Contact Us."