grub-devel

asus c201 chromebook, coreboot/grub help?

From: hanetzer
Subject: asus c201 chromebook, coreboot/grub help?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:19:47 -0600

From: "Marty E. Plummer" <address@hidden>

Greetings,

So, I've thrown together a working coreboot for the asus c201 chromebook
(codename veyron speedy), to a degree; it gets to grub prompt fine, but
I cannot input any text with the built-in keyboard, or via an external
usb keyboard.

Basic gist of how I did it was to manually compile a grub payload
external to coreboot (it currently does not support in-tree arm grub, I
may fix that myself) and included it as an elf payload. I used
rk3288-veyron-speedy.dtb sourced from the linux git tree, and included
ec.bin to coreboot as built by the chromeos sdk chroot.
--
2.15.1