grub-devel

at_keyboard breaks rebooting of system

From: Olaf Hering
Subject: at_keyboard breaks rebooting of system
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:20:37 +0100

While trying to enable a german keymap in grub2 I run into some grub2 or
BIOS bug on my Esprimo M9400. After 'terminal_input at_keyboard' reboot
just hangs, in grub2, Linux and Xen. Poweroff still works. In Linux the
cursor stops blinking when the reboot is supposed to happen. In grub2
the cursor does still blink.

It looks like at_keyboard is required to get a non-US keymap in grub2.

Any idea what might be the culprit, anything I can try?

Olaf