grub-devel

Re: Grub development

From: SevenBits
Subject: Re: Grub development
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:30:32 -0400

On Saturday, May 17, 2014, r jan <address@hidden> wrote:
I am a student doing project on grub, I am interested in developing grub. So please allow me and help me for development of grub. Thankyou

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "help you". We're certainly not going to write code for you.

I'm not a project maintainer, but typically the way things work here is that you submit the patch to this mailing list (you can view lots of information on this on the web) and then if it is good a maintainer like Vladimir will okay it and it will go into the GRUB source code.