grub-devel

RE: Gamepad support, recognition and use as alternative to keyboard

From: McCrory, Robert
Subject: RE: Gamepad support, recognition and use as alternative to keyboard
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 00:32:33 +0000

Thanks Tom,

I will look into posting a bug report/feature request for this tomorrow (busy day at work), particularly if it comes back that this is the preferred method to request (I seem to be only getting your emails, not sure still if I'm properly subscribed to the list or if no one else has responded).  I am up for testing too if the devs are interested in adding this.

Robert