grub-devel

Re: grub-shell: Pass -no-pad to xorriso when building floppy images

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: grub-shell: Pass -no-pad to xorriso when building floppy images
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:28:32 +0100

Hi,

>   xorriso -list_delimiter +xorriso-native+

It comes to me that it would be easier to document that the
first "--" brings you out of grub-mkrescue option interpretation
and that the second "--" brings you into xorriso native command
mode.
I.e. no change in grub-mkrescue, no -list_delimiter +xorriso-native+.

... if my perception of what's going on is correct at all.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas