grub-devel

Re: Grub2 designer's guide.

From: Vladimir Testov
Subject: Re: Grub2 designer's guide.
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:04:40 +0400

On Wednesday, June 05, 2013 03:29:25 PM Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
> On 05.06.2013 12:24, Vladimir Testov wrote:
> > Agree. I think it should be called "Grub2 designer's guide"
> >
> > Maybe I'll move the guide to the grub2 docs later (in English and in
> > Russian).
> designer's guide would refer to design of internals which this document
> clearly isn't.

Do you mean design of the source code? Nope, the document is for beginners \
graphical designers. Maybe there is some language barrier - I have though the
word "designer" means graphical decorator etc.

I wanted to say "Guide - how to make own GRUB2 theme - detailed version for
graphical designers or beginners" Not the system designers or programmers of
the source code.

maybe "ROSA Grub2 theme tutorial"?

it is neutral and refers exactly to what this document is about.

--
With best regards,