grub-devel

Where is GRUB development?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Where is GRUB development?
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:24:34 -0700

I've been Googling around to no particular avail.  I have this
_really_ difficult problem.  I need to boot into single user mode and
GRUB2 has made it so difficult that I am unable to accomplish that.  I
am sure there are reasons for obscuring the obvious in this way, but
such reasons escape me.  If anyone here is still doing GRUB2
development, *please* consider an enhancement to the interface that
will make it obvious and easy to boot into run levels 1 and 3 as well
as 5.  Thank you.