grub-devel

Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?

From: Chris Murphy
Subject: Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:45:20 -0600

On Sep 26, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:

> It's an empty discussion since I have no time to write this doc and
> nobody else proposed himself to do it. Until this changes this
> discussion has no point.

You have no time to write a doc you're admitting needs writing, but you have
time to tell people to RTFM for a FM that doesn't exist. You are not entitled
to use RTFM in this context.

Using RTFM is legit when there's sufficient documentation available and a
user/developer is just being lazy. In that case, RTFM is amusing, appropriate,
and deserved. In this case, I think it was F'N rude.

Chris