grub-devel

Re: EHCI driver

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: EHCI driver
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:20:19 +0200

Hi,

I tried GRUB EHCI driver inside VirtualBox (v. 4.1.18) - and it works.

So, why GRUB EHCI doesn't work in VMware ? I don't know.
I have only some probably stupid idea - maybe VMware virtualization has
built-in some optimization which prevents correct operation of EHCI in
poll mode (without interrupt)...

BR,
Ales