grub-devel

patch for 20_memtest86+

From: Alain SAURAT
Subject: patch for 20_memtest86+
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 13:40:10 +0200

Hi
I use grub2 on a blind server which have only a serial port to comunicate.

I use the "GRUB_TERMINAL=serial" in /etc/default/grub and so I have the grub menu on my tty.

But, in the grub  menu there is always the menuentry for memtest86 displayed on internal graphic.... and then nothing is displayed and I have to stop the server with AC power...

So I think to avoid this menuentry when serial terminal is choosen in default options of grub

I send you a diff file to path 20_memtest86+

Best regards, Alain