grub-devel

Re: [BUG] GRUBs option parsing needs fixing

From: Andreas Vogel
Subject: Re: [BUG] GRUBs option parsing needs fixing
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:58:12 +0100

Am 08.03.2012 16:25, schrieb Lennart Sorensen:
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 04:03:17PM +0100, Andreas Vogel wrote:
>> I just used Reply-All in my mail program, so please excuse me and I
>> really hope that i didn't offend anyone, it was not by purpose.
> And that is how you hijacked the thread rather than starting a new one.
> Subject != thread.

Please... sorry!! What else can i say?

BTW, i even didn't hijack this thread as I'm the starter of it anyway.
Secondly, we already discussed about this issue even in this thread.

Finally, I was writing on my mail until 3 am... and at that time i
wanted it to be just a reply here in this thread. So I saved it. The
next day I decided to start a new thread so that's it will be easier to
find this subject, but I forgot that i used reply previously so when i
finally sent it i noticed then that i did wrong, but it was too late. I
know about the difference between thread and subject - it was just one
(quite unfortunate) mistake.