grub-devel

RE: Again: Future of grub commands setup and install ?

From: Treutwein Bernhard
Subject: RE: Again: Future of grub commands setup and install ?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:26:39 +0100

Hi Dmitry,

thanks for the pointer. That might also be a solution.

Currently I'm experimenting with tiny-/microcore Linux
(http://tinycorelinux.com/) and it looks very promising, especially since it
has already a ready made Grub-2 package ...

tiny-/microcore Linux are (including ntfs-3g and midnight commander addons)
less than 20MB

regards
--
  Bernhard