grub-devel

Grub 1.98 will not compile on any system.

From: Matthew Ratzke
Subject: Grub 1.98 will not compile on any system.
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 00:11:35 -0600

I have attempted to compile grub2 version 1.98 on fedora 13, ubuntu 10.04 and
Mac OS X.

I always seem to get the same errors:

./autogen.sh :

AC_ARG_PROGRAM was called before AC_CANONICAL_TARGET

C file isnt a module: dsa.c, rsa.c primegen.c, ecc.c, elgamal.c

./configure :

checking for makeinfo... no <--- I cant seem to find a way to install this.

minix/config.h is missing

CFPreferencesCopyAppValue.... no
CFLocaleCopyCurrent... no

sys/mkdev.h is missing
and a whole bunch of other header files are missing

can anyone help me or send me a generic 1.98 pre-compiled?