grub-devel

Kiss to Grub2

From: stets-erreichbar
Subject: Kiss to Grub2
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:49:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
dear Grub2 developer team. I'm just a linux user
and a little afraid of the current GRUB2 development.

Please keep an eye on the KISS ("Keep it simple,stupid")
principle. With that I mean, that a user should be able
to configure and use the bootloader easily without having to
read tons of documents, or has to have programming skills.

What a user wants is simple.
He wants to start his operating system.
If there are more than one he wants to select one from a list.
Perhaps he want to change the order of the Operating systems in this list.
More experienced user want to edit or add new OS entries.

Please develope a more easily interface for the user, so that a
none technical user can just do this simple things in a simple manner.

Thanks for your great work and understanding
SE

NEU: WEB.DE DSL für 19,99 EUR/mtl. und ohne Mindest-Laufzeit!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/