grub-devel

[Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: [Patch] [bug #26237] multiple problems with usb devices
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:23:02 +0100

Hello,

according to e-mail from Vladimir Serbinenko I am sending patch related
to (mostly) OHCI problem (bug #26237).
Workaround related to grub_memalign problem is removed from patch
because Vladimir Serbinenko wrotes that it will be corrected.

Patch was done by:

diff -urB  grub2-1.98~experimental.20100120 grub2-1.98~my_patched.20100312 >
grub2-1.98~my_patched.20100312.patch

As I shortly read the patch file, there sometimes remains some few
things which can be optimized - sorry, it is mostly the rest from
debugging experiments (even I make cleaning of code today)...

Ales